- Diam. 1380 mm
- 3480 Kg
- Manufacture year
- Power (hp)
- 7,5 Kw
- Made up of
- Stainless steel
- Number of baskets
Used Ferlo Static Autoclave sterilization system by heating and cooling through water sprays.
This autoclave is indicated for products that do not need movement during their sterilization process.
Built-in stainless steel AISI - 304L thickness: 6-10 mm.
- Maximum work temperature: 148 ºC.
- Maximum work pressure: 3 bar.
- Capacity: 4 baskets.
- Machinery built in compliance with CE regulations.
- The heating and cooling of the product is done by means of recirculating water sprays.
- The water passes by means of a pump through a plate interchanger where it is heated indirectly.
- The heating and cooling of the water which is used in all the cycles of the process is made by means of the plate heat exchanger with steam or cold water.
- Autoclave equipped with process automation monitor of the brand Allen Bradley.
Suitable for Tinned vegetables, pasta, precooked food, juices and beverages, meat products, pâtés, canned fruits canned fish.
Required basket measurement : 920x920x920 mm